Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Nothing to See Here

Well, the grades are in. I got an A- in the class I hated, and a B- in the class I didn't. I don't really care about the grades so much, as long as they are at least as high as what I got so that my work will pay for the units. Things should be a little better next semester as both classes will be topics that I enjoy (Software Engineering and Networking). In the meantime I have to take summer school. It will be dreadful. The class is titled, "Ethics and law in cyberspace". I mean, it's like, the word "cyberspace" is sooo 1999. Anyway, it is a 6 week class, so at least it will be swift and merciful.
In other news, I'm sick, so I am staying at home so that people at work don't have to put up with me. It is sinus infection, so they can't catch it. I am going to see the Dr. tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be feeling good soon. I am going into work tomorrow because I have some stuff that I have to take care of.
I have more to say, but I'm to bored and I don't feel like complaining, so I'm not.

No comments: