Thursday, January 12, 2006

Finally

I actually exercised tonight. I bought Deb Dance Dance Revolution for Christmas, and I was practicing so that I could beat her (-= I burned over 100 calories in about 10 minutes (with 50 of them being in one minute and thirty seconds). Crazy stuff. I really enjoy it. Go ahead, laugh now and get it out of your system.

For those of you that don't know, I got a job with Fresno Unified School District as the Web Master. I just got the final word today. All that remains is getting finger printed and making sure I'm not a horrible criminal, and I will be able to start a job that really sounds like a ton of fun. I will get to redesign the site from scratch; so basically it will be mine. This is a great opportunity for me.

Nothing much else going on. I've been sick for the past week, but I am finally getting better (hence the exercising). Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get out and do some much neglected yard work.

Take care!

2 comments:

Humbled Man said...

Congrats on the job!

Sher said...

Congrats! That sounds like an awesome job!