Thursday, January 04, 2007

Eat Alphabet Soup

Thoughts from vacation:

I love My Chemical Romance and +44. Thanks Deb!
I'm just a man,
I'm not a hero
Just a boy
I have to take a break every now and then and remind my self that I am not a failure.

Driving to Phoenix from Visalia isn't that bad if you stop in LA for three days on the way.
Spending 5 hours at Borders and Barnes and Noble the week before your Birthday when everything on your gift list is from those two stores is pure torture.
Claim Jumper makes the best free food.
Uninstalling a domain controller without first removing the computer accounts from it can mess things up.
Carting a 42 inch TV 1600 miles is worth it.
Sam and Melissa have the best cozy apartment.
I miss Swimming.
I had one of the best Birthdays ever.
My plan worked... I ended up with only Border's gift certificates; none to barnes and noble.
I got tons of awesome presents.

Thank you every body who put us up and took the time out of their busy schedules to spend time with us.
Mom and Dad
Rob and Candace
Gma and Gpa
John and Linda
Mary and Tim
Dan and Jennifer
Mike
Kevin White
Jen and Todd
Sharon
Sam and Melissa (special thanks to them for sacraficing their living room to us for 5 days!)

Love you all!



3 comments:

Kiti said...

You forgot to mention Amanda and Ben.

But I would like to note that I also like +44 and My Chemical Romance.angst

Humbled Man said...

I was gonna say...did't we put up with you for a night. =) Great to see you guys. We'll have to get up there some time.

Kiti said...

See more of My Chemical Romance over on my blog!