Friday, June 23, 2006

It is a slow day

Hi there, and welcome to yet another installment of "Jeff is bored at work".

It seems like everybody is out of the office, and there is not much going on around here. In actuality, there is only one person gone, but there is still not much going on around here.

I'm going to be on Vacation starting tomorrow till the 5th, so I don't have much work to do since I don't exactly want to start up any new projects right before I leave (not that there are any projects for me to start up). So I'm just completing the hand-full of small things that need to be done today. Things have been going good here over all though. I am still pretty glad I am working here. Hopefully when I get back there will be more work.

I'm not actually going anywhere for my vacation. I was going to go to Phoenix, but I didn't buy a ticket in time for it to be cheap. I might end up driving out there for a day or two though, we will see. Deb is going to be in Florida for 4 days next week, and I was hoping to go with her, but those tickets cost $700, so that isn't going to happen.

I do have plenty of things to do around the house though:
Mow (and do other lawn related yard work)
Wash my car (what color is it again?)
Water trees
Hang blinds
Fix the brakes on both the cars
Beat Oblivion
Play Halo
Do Chris and Will's engagement pictures (put them on the web)
Get caught up on some other pictures
Make a wedding portfolio website
Re-install the four computers we have at the house
Vacuum
Move the litter box upstairs
Get Comcast to come out and fix my cable
Communicate with my school to find out about my Thesis so I can get started
Maybe trench for sprinklers

I'm sure I'll come up with other things to keep me busy as well.

This week has been relaxing. I've taken to reading a book in my car with the airconditioner blasting for my lunch break (as opposed to not taking one at all) which has really made my work day more bearable. At night I have been watching the simpsons and hanging out with Deb, as well as playing xbox.

I'm sure I'll get around to writing something more interesting soon. I have a couple things I need to write about:

Ode to Cassandra
Letters to Hyde

No comments: