Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Random Thoughts and Great Ideas

Sorry it's been a while since I last updated my blog. Here are a few key points:
I spent 6 days in Flordia installing servers because of political stupidity.
I got to go sailing on a 42 foot sailboat.
I want to buy a sailboat.
Getting stuck in Florida during spring break stinks.
I now know how to do socket programming.
I've been working 20+ hours of over time per week.
I'm going in for laser nose surgery on April 14th. I have a deviated septum. I will be able to breath normally for the first time in almost a year.
Epcot Center also stinks.

So I had this great idea just now (the real reason why I am posting). I want to go to http://www.pbase.com/photos/random.html and pick one picture a day to make fun of here on my blog. The only problem is that I don't have time. So if anyone wants to steal my idea, go for it and let me know. I will try to get some in every now and then, like this one:

For all those times when a normal hot tub just isn't good enough...

So today's showing was weak. I'll give it a 5.6. Maybe I will do some of the most boring pictures I can find next time.

Man I can't believe it has been a month since I did this last. Where does time go?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmmm... Not sure why the picture doesn't work. Click on the little box.