Thursday, September 01, 2005

Blogalicious

Still Pending... Forever pending...

Yesterday I took half a day off to go hang out with Laurel in the afternoon. She came and got me around 11am, and we went to the Downey court house so that she could do some paperwork. After that we headed off to the beach (surfside) to float in the ocean and talk. We had a great time and it was very relaxing. I really need to get to the beach more often.

School started back up for me this week and it looks like I will be having as much, if not more, work as I did last semester. On the upside both of my classes (software engineering and networking) should be quite a bit more fun than my other classes. I will have several programming projects due, which should be fun. I am starting out with 160+ pages of reading this week.

I suppose that I don't really have much to say. I just wanted to make sure and get something posted for all your poor readers who haven't had much from me.

Oh, and I am a bad son. I forgot to call my mother yesterday for her birthday. Although in my defence I thought that yesterday was the 30th.

I guess it sounds like Keiko might not want to rent a room from us now because her parents told her that it was a good idea to rent a room from us. She doesn't want to have another set of parents. I need to talk to her I suppose and let her know that we have no intention of playing the role of a parent for anybody that rents from us. We are of course happy to provide guidence and help if someone requests it, but we are not going to force it on anyone. We just thought it would be really cool to have her live with us because we like her.

...I may or may not be going to Dallas in the near future. One of our facilities was destroyed in the Hurricane, and they are recreating it in Dallas so they need all the help they can get in rebuilding it. I am hoping that they will give me enough time to be able to go home and pack before they send me off.

I have not gained any weight in the past year. This is the first year I've ever gone with out gaining weight. I really want to lose about 50 pounds now, so I am going to start working on it. I am just not sure how I am going to work on it. I really need someone to work out with that can keep me motivated. Deb is just as wishy washy as I am about working out consistently, and doesn't like doing what I like to do anyway. Christina used to help me quite a bit, but doesn't have the time to stoop to my puny little 2 mile workouts since she needs to be running 10+ miles right now (training for marathon). Josh does martial arts every night, but I don't think that is something I want to do. He tends to get hurt a lot. Ben and I have been working out every night for the past two years, but we have never actually done anything for over a year (we only even hang out once a week). Laurel said that she would work out with me, but we don't know how that would work out (haha get it?) since she lives 30 minutes away(although that is just as close as Ben). She is probably my best bet at the moment though, so I will have to see what we can figure out. She does like doing the same stuff as me so that is a plus side.

Sigh, that really is all I can think of now. Till later...

No comments: