Thursday, March 03, 2005

Photomatography

I went for a little walk today (who am I kidding, I wanted Starbucks), and just for grins I brought along my camera. I hadn't done anything in black and white for a while, so I thought I would give the junky black and white setting on my camera a try. (it is stupid to shoot in black and white on a digital camera, you should shoot in color and convert to B&W afterwards). Hope you like one of these. Stay tuned for my photo essay on forgoten shopping carts.

Spring is in the Eyre


A Dog's Best Friend


Dear ol' Flag


Even Dearer ol' Flag


Uhhh...


More Spring


Boring Stares


I Give Up...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to those that read this before I rezied the pictures. Looked a little funcky there for a little bit A?

Mama Mia said...

did you take all those pictures...?
oi loik dem.


hehehe this was a very entertaining post. thanks for the smiles, bro!