Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I Paine

So I went to the eye Dr. on Friday on got new contacts. I had used contacts previously, and didn't like them, but I thought that I would give them another try. This Dr. is actually quite a bit better than my last one, and he took the time to explain how to wear the contacts, as well as other misc. ins and outs. This set of contacts are extended wear; meaning that I can wear them for up to a week at a time. This is very appealing to me, as I hate taking them in and out. All was going well, and I had been wearing them since Friday, but today I woke up with my right weye being irritated. I made it through work, but I had to take the right contact out twice to clean it. When I got home I rushed to the bathroom to take out both. It felt good, but then started hurting again. I guess I must have scratched the inside of my eyelid or something. It is very annoying as I have a lot of reading to do tonight. I managed to get through one book though at least.
That is all.

3 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Hooray! An update! :o)

I'm sorry that your eye hurts...

See you soon, bro!
-mk-

Jen said...

sorry that your eye hurts =( we had to go to urgent care for todd's eye a couple weeks ago. metal in the eye=not good.

Unknown said...

Thank you for your concern. My eye is doing a lot better. Hopefully I will be able to wear my contacts again tomorrow.