Tuesday, September 26, 2006

So little time, so much to do

Greetings from the depths of exhaustion
Things have been good with me overall, but I have been feeling very drained for reasons that I cannot figure out. It is mostly emotional. What is so exciting in my life that would cause me to be emotionally burned out? I really feel as if I am missing something, and I can't figure out what it is. Spiritual warfare maybe? I'd really been working on regaining the emotional part of my relationship with God (having spent too much time focusing on the intellectual), so I guess it wouldn't suprise me if that were where I was getting attacked.

We went to Portland last weekend for Mia's wedding. It was fun to see people.
This next weekend we have two parties.
Weekend after that we have Mia's reception.
Weekend after that we have who knows what (please be open)
Weekend after that we have Christina's wedding.
Weekend after that we are free (FREE!!!!)
Weekend after that we will be in AZ for GS's wedding
All the weekends after that till the end of the semester I will be working on getting my thesis finished and preparing for finals.

Sigh

We are thinking about renting an apartment in Fresno with our renter money. Just a small place. It would be nice for the nights we don't need to be in Visalia (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) just so we wouldn't loose those two hours of driving. We will have to see though. I'd have to change around my workout schedule a bit if I wanted to have those nights free which would probably mean giving up tennis.

In case I forgot to mention; my thesis proposal was approved, and I am on to the research part of the process. Still looking forward to the work, just worried about how I am going to find the time.

My class (advanced network security) is actually directly applicable to the work I am doing for my job, so that is kind of nice.

To everyone I haven't had time (or been able) to spend time with/talk to, I miss you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha, I skipped a week.