Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Time to think

I've been going back through my blog posts since I first started. Has anyone else noticed how much I've shifted from writing about my opinions on things towards only writing about what is going on in my life, and lately not even that? It is interesting how much that has followed my stress levels over the past (almost) two years. Most of the time recently I've barely felt like I was staying afloat, much less that I have time to think about interesting things.

This weekend I went camping in the Sunset camp ground at Grant Grove in the National Park near here with a couple friends. It was probably the first time in a long time that I was able to just sit for three days and not worry about what was going on in my life without feeling guilty for neglecting something of mine that needed taking care of.

Things are going OK at work for now. I am still waiting for some big changes to happen, but unfortunately they are big changes that don't care about little ol' me, so there isn't much I can do to influcence when they happen.

Sigh... that is all for now.


2 comments:

Melissa P. said...

Just because you've only been posting about what's been going on in your life doesn't mean it's not interesting. =)

Unknown said...

Maybe I meant interesting to me.

(-=