Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Boting

Thank you all so much that have been praying for us. Things have been bad this week; one of the worst of our lives, but we are still alive. We have not been tossed out on the street, we had tasty food, we went to the library twice, and have watch good movies. No matter what happens God is there with us!

On a funny note (I thought it was funny anyway), Deb and I could not legally vote today. We do not have a current address in the United States. Technically there are a ton of ways that we could have gotten around it, but we have been way to stressed about life to care about a couple of largely pointless initiatives (I do care about a couple though).

We move in at 11am tomorrow. There is pratically nothing that can go wrong at this point.

Hurray!

3 comments:

Willow said...

Yeah! Let us know when you want us to come help unpack.
Mom and Dad

Sher said...

I couldn't vote either. I think my address is still the PO Box, so I didn't get any of my info. The last time I tried to change my address, they first added me twice (so I was actually registered 3 times), then they deleted me completely ... just in time for the election.

My mom, on the other hand, was registered twice. We thought about having me just use her second registration, but thought better of it since it is actually dishonest.

Unknown said...

See... that is the thing; is it dishonest to vote when you are incorrectly registered? Normally you would be able to. Legal you are supposed to be able to. But because some person messed up you can't do it.

I actually don't know if I have ever been registered to vote more than one year since I went to Biola. I got to vote for Bush, but I don't think I have since then because somebody has messed up my registration every other time.