Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Bus Routes

I just saw a bus go by on Goshen and remembered that I had been planing on looking up the bus routes and schedules. I did, and I found out that the nearest bus stop is a mile away (half mile if I jump my fence). So I guess I can get around town a little if I don't mind quite a bit of walking. The bus only runs once an hour though, so I don't know how much I would want to risk walking over just to have to sit and wait an hour if I miss it (since we all know that sometimes the busses come early).

It is foggy here. I like the fog.

3 comments:

Melissa P. said...

Isn't Goshen a city in the Bible? Do you seriously have a street by that name?

Unknown said...

we have a street and a "city" here by the name of Goshen. And yes, goshen is where the hebrews lived during their stay in egypt.

Kiti said...

I swear, it is an Olde Englishe term for a female of the goose species! Gos-hen.