Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Bypassing Bipartisan Bureaucracy

Today I just found out that something that has been in the works for almost two years is finally coming to fruition. Please pray for Ben and me, as this could possibly result in a much better job situation for both of us. I can't share any details, as there are none as of yet, but basically there is an "elite" (not my word) group of sys admins being brought together to form a special task force. This will more than likely result in raises, promotions (for me at least, Ben is already overpaid, haha), and people being placed under us. This will be huge for both of our carreers.

One part that might not be good for our wives is that we will probably be doing a considerable amount more travel. That is exciting for me though. Hooray for frequent flyer miles! I am already getting to the point where I can stay in hotels for free, so this will mean being able to take whole vacations for only the cost of food.


No comments: