Thursday, February 17, 2005

Really Big Shoe... Really Big!

"Yeah right, mop top, and I'm Ed Sullivan."
Every now and then I will just be sitting here and I will get a simpsons' quote stuck in my head. No one knows where they come from, but they are here, and they are a part of us FOREVER! (cue maniacal laughter).

Ya, so anyway, I've been pretty busy lately (still) so I haven't had much chance to post anything here.
I had a good performance evaluation on Tuesday, which was nice, but besides that not much out of the ordinary has happened. My boss said, "I promised you a promotion this time around didn't I? Well, basically you got screwed. I bet you're pissed". I said, "yes". (-=

She promised me that I would get the promotion in July, so we will see what happens. She did state that I was underpaid, and that I was long over due for a promotion, so that was nice at least.


No comments: