Friday, February 04, 2005

I got coffee (set to the tune of "I want candy")

Well,
I walked downstairs (by walk I mean I took the elevator) and got myself some coffee so all is well now. I haven't actually had any of it yet, but it is here, and it loves me, so I am happy.
I went to the Olive Garden last night with Josh, Laurel, and Dan P. It was nice to sit with friends and eat. Our waitress brought us out a free wine sample. It was the most interesting wine I have tasted to date. It had a very strong maple finish, almost as if you were eating maple syrup. It was very good, but too rich. I don't think I would have liked to have a full glass of it. I can't normally tell if a wine has a particular finish or overtone, so having this wine was very unexpected.
I can tell the difference between different coffees. It is sad how much of a coffee snob I have become actually. There is a huge difference between a coffee that is roasted correctly, and has a smooth taste, and one that is not, and is bitter (it tastes like burning).
I am going to go do real work now.


No comments: