Saturday, October 22, 2005

1:19AM

I am not quite tired yet, so I thought I'd post a little blurb.

If all goes as planned we will be asleep in our new house in exactly two weeks from now. What a crazy thought. There is still so much that needs to happen. We need to pack for one... It would be really nice to know what the job situation will be by then. I am still just trusting God on that one, since it is really out of my control. I can't do much besides apply and pray.
It looks like all of our loan stuff if going fine, so that is nice.

I don't remember if I wrote about this.... We have to move out of the apartment on Nov. 2nd, and we can't move into the house till noon on the 4th. Our moving company is going to store our stuff for free over the extra day, but we have to pay for labor for them to unload the truck at the storage facility, and then for them to reload it the next day. That eats up our packing budget, so we have to have everything packed ourselves.

Still didn't get a call from the company I interviewed with. I am going to call them when I get home on Monday just to make sure they know how excited I am about the possibility of working with them.

I have two days of solid homework ahead of me, so I am sure I will post more soon.

goodnight goodnight, it sounds so good to me tonight
the twisted embers running burning through my skull
thoughts of things I should not have
worries of fears I should not know
when I wake up where will I be
what torments will be in my head at the first light
dazed and confused will be the first way that I mull
slowly I will awake and know
things have not changed in the night
I am still the same and it will never go away
perfect peace, a breath away
but that is not for me now

No comments: