Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Thick Plottens

I just recieved my updated offer from Northrop Grumman for the transition we are going through. Remember how I had to interview for the job I already hold? I had been looking forward to this offer as an indication as to whether I would be leaving Northrop no matter what. I've been needing a very large pay raise for some time now, and I was told I would very likely get a mid year increase. Once mid-year came around I was told wait and see if you get something out of your offer. Now the offer has come, and I got NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! YOU SO STUPID!!!! (UHF reference) I did get a promotion out of it, but who cares about a promotion with no pay raise? So bye bye Northrop, I knew ye well. As soon as I get an offer (any offer) from another company I am gone. I am going to go find some small business where they care about their employees and don't lie to you.

No comments: